Introducing myself and my farm

Hello all. My name is Alexander Kaspar and I own Valley View Farm, some 440 acres only 49 miles north of New York City. Some buildings, barns and one house. Now we have farm distillery license law in NY allowing production of up to 35,000 gallons I would like to partner with a distiller and produce some fine spirits. Have an 8000sq.ft building suitable to house the still and some excellent water to feed it. Would look at Vodka and/or Grappa. Thank you for reading this post.

Hello all. My name is Alexander Kaspar and I own Valley View Farm, some 440 acres only 49 miles north of New York City. Some buildings, barns and one house. Now we have farm distillery license law in NY allowing production of up to 35,000 gallons I would like to partner with a distiller and produce some fine spirits. Have an 8000sq.ft building suitable to house the still and some excellent water to feed it. Would look at Vodka and/or Grappa. Thank you for reading this post.

Welcome to the forum and to the industry! You would do well to speak to Mr Ralph Erenzo at Tuthilltown Spirits:

http://tuthilltown.com/QUALITY/home.html

Please come back often!

All the best,

Rusty