New here, interested in start up

I see a fair amount of info here for American business (of course) I'm wondering if there is an equivalent site for Canada?

There was a recent start up of a micro distillery not too far away that I will be contacting. Thought there might be a site instead of directly contacting one distillery for all the info.

I'm trying to get info out of the government, but that is like pulling teeth.

Any Canadians on here?

We are here for all of North America, and artisanal distillers all over.

I see a fair amount of info here for American business (of course) I'm wondering if there is an equivalent site for Canada?

There was a recent start up of a micro distillery not too far away that I will be contacting. Thought there might be a site instead of directly contacting one distillery for all the info.

I'm trying to get info out of the government, but that is like pulling teeth.

Any Canadians on here?

Ah good stuff!

Well, I'm retiring soon from my current job of 25 years. Years ago I dabbled in beer/wine making at home and then tried "other".

Basically, I enjoyed it and would like to now try and do it legally. I've never EVER sold anything before, and yes it was Artisan not backwoods rotgut. Both "grain only" grain bills and other recipes with grain/sugar. I've gone through the logical sequence trying to get info from the NSLC (Nova Scotia Liquer Commission) but basically unless I plan on hiring hundreds of people or investing millions, their not interested. Alcohol production is not small business to them I guess.

What is the first thing I should do? (and don't say "go away" please) LOL

I'm guessing make a business plan, but who do I talk to first. (never owned a small business before either)

Thanks