Hey, I just wanted to give another shout out, this time to Millstone Spirits, Clawhammer Supply and Orcas Island Distillery and say thank you for allowing me to be your trusted insurance agent, adviser, and consultant. I also want to thank everyone else who has reached out to me and for all of those of you who I am in the "process" with. Seriously, the support and inquiries of the folks here on the forum has been amazing and being able to work with you has been a wonderful experience. We just keep insuring more ADI-er’s every day and I am so grateful to be able to help you all out.

Remember, from the planning stages to those who have been running for years, I can assist you. No one else has an insurance product that will cover you like mine, that is the truth, I worked for 5 years to bring this product to your industry and I am the only one that has it. Also, my TTB bond rates seem to be the very best around, so if you are in need of a new DSP Unit bond or if you just want to price shop give me a call. Again, thank you to everyone out there (from distillers to other vendors) for making my insurance program for you such a HUGE success. Have a great week!!!

Oh yeah, if you have not seen it yet, go here ( http://adiforums.com/index.php?showtopic=4883 ) and read my "white paper" explaining why my insurance product is so different. It should blow your mind.