Jump to content

Multi-tenant, multi-use buildings

Recommended Posts

If you're moving into a space that adjoins a dance studio or other "public gathering place, " then you may be required to add additional fire protection to the shared wall...typically two extra layers of drywall, and a liquid impermeable barrier, such as FRP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...