ADI Expo-goers Shout Out

InsuranceMan

Good Morning ADI Forum,

I just wanted to take a few moments to thank each and every one of you that stopped by my booth at the ADI Convention. Being able to put a face with your "handle" here on the forums was awesome! I also wanted to thank everyone for all of your support and enthusiasm in regards to my insurance product and the revolutionary valuation system we have created. Since I returned to the office not even two weeks ago we have written insurance for about 14 or better of you across the United States and we are even working on some in Canada now at this point.

Seriously, I want to thank each and every one of you for your support and for this incredible welcoming response. We had a great time at our booth and had so much fun in Seattle. I know what you are thinking, "Insurance ..... Ugh, that is the furthest thing from fun!" Well, maybe that is because until now everyone else has been doing it wrong. LOL. We do, we make it fun and make it understandable by working hand in hand with our folks as a true partnership. Anyway, a big shout-out to all of you that stopped by, that have worked with us already, and to those of you that I have not had the pleasure to speak to yet, I encourage you to give me a call. Thank you ADI community, you all are amazing!!!

Thanks Aaron...I think I speak for all of us when I say you were a pleasure to speak with. All the best in the coming times!

Natrat,

It was so great putting a name with your ADI "handle"!!!! You were great to talk with and from our conversations and your posts here on the forum I can attest to the fact, you know your stuff. Take good care my friend and do keep in touch. To eveyone else, reach out to this guy with questions, he is on the inside track for sure!