Hello all, Rick The Rum Runner here and I write about rum. Not just any Rum but Small Batch Craft Rum, and only those made in the USA. Our Blog has a list of Distillers, country-wide. If you distill and sell Rum in the US -- you need to be on our list.

I'm not a business I am a writer. Please stop by our Blog and "like" us in Facebook... And I'll be prowling the Rum sections here to meet you all, hear your story and tell my readers....

Hey Rick,

We're producing a dark rum style Sorghum Cane Spirit, from sweet sorghum that I grow and process. I'm also working on a rhum agricole style Sorghum Cane spirit. Our first release will be this fall.

You can find us on facebook for now, more info coming very soon. www.facebook.com/fairgamebevco

Hello Smoogdog and Sorghumrunner.... You can expect visits to youe websites and Facebook pages.. Lets not forget Twitter @rick_rum_runner. I tweet when we publish and to pass on news.... You will be hearing from me..

Sorghumrunner - ever hear of Mississippi River Distilling? They make a Sorghum Rum as well... I find it very tasty

Yeah, I have heard of them, talked with them on the phone once. Nice guys, but I haven't had a chance to try it. There's a handful of sorghum cane spirits out there, and I expect it'll grow over some time. But without being able to classify it as a rum, it's gonna keep the market down.

Hello all, Rick The Rum Runner here and I write about rum. Not just any Rum but Small Batch Craft Rum, and only those made in the USA. Our Blog has a list of Distillers, country-wide. If you distill and sell Rum in the US -- you need to be on our list.

I'm not a business I am a writer. Please stop by our Blog and "like" us in Facebook... And I'll be prowling the Rum sections here to meet you all, hear your story and tell my readers....

Thanks for the intro, Rick - look forward to reading your blog. For other ADI forum readers, I recommend you note Rick's awards listed on FB! :-)