Hi from Los Angeles

Okay, I admit it, I'm put-off by the name SLOSHED! because it has such a negative and irresponsible connotation...but who am I to describe boundaries for someone else's creativity?

Hoping to dig-up the irresponsible dirt, I took the time to browse a bit at SLOSHED! and all I can say is: "Don't judge a book by its cover, nor a website by its name." Marleigh sure is having fun!

Looking forward to bumping into you at the Conference...I'll be disguised as the really old guy with the frown...

Will

If it makes you feel any better about the name, I meant it to be tongue-in-cheek. The focus on the blog is on making good cocktails as opposed to drinking just to get, well, sloshed, so the name was an easy way to set a fun tone for my occasionally fumbling attempts at learning about liquor and cocktails.

Thanks for checking it out anyway, and looking forward to it as well!

Okay, I admit it, I'm put-off by the name SLOSHED! because it has such a negative and irresponsible connotation...but who am I to describe boundaries for someone else's creativity?

Hoping to dig-up the irresponsible dirt, I took the time to browse a bit at SLOSHED! and all I can say is: "Don't judge a book by its cover, nor a website by its name." Marleigh sure is having fun!

Looking forward to bumping into you at the Conference...I'll be disguised as the really old guy with the frown...

Will