California International Freight Broker

Expeditors INT is a Seattle based company and has an office in SF. I used them for over 10 years. SBS, Superior Brokerage Services out of FL is who I use now. They're great. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I'm trying to bring in a still from hoga and a Pruhlo still from France. I found out that there is zero tariff on distillation and rectification equipment. I'll post the tariff codes for anyone having to do this later when iI have my notes. I was pretty unsure what company to use due to not being in business here, but in Houston I was charged about 800.00 On 5k worth of product once and it made me a little gun shy on doing it blindly with someone again. Thanks for the references. I'm also looking into coffee and sugar, so this is very helpful.

I was even more surprised how offended the customs agent got that I would suggest there is a zero tariff BC it was an agriculture machine, which until that point he was helpful, then caught a bit of attitude, lost his patience and asked to call me back, which I thought was a ploy to get rid of me for objecting the idea of there being a cost, but then he called me back with more humbled news of the tariff code. He was pleasant and quite helpful for 95% of the conversation, which I honestly did not expect thinking he would not try and help Much.