floor scale

Donutboy

Here's another LFT scales link with more floor scales.

We have two scales and I wish we had four. We use a gram scale for R&D/botanicals and the other is a triple range bench scale. I wish we had a dual range floor scale and a food scale. Don't forget your TTB calibration reports... so. many. reports.

• 2 weeks later...

You might try Fred Herrman at Prime USA scales (primeusascales@gmail.com). He offers used certified scales at a pretty good cost savings, at least compared to what I've seen.

Thanks for this recommendation - their pricing is great and they have been easy to deal with so far.

You might try Fred Herrman at Prime USA scales (primeusascales@gmail.com). He offers used certified scales at a pretty good cost savings, at least compared to what I've seen.

Thanks for this recommendation - their pricing is great and they have been easy to deal with so far.

I happy they've been helpful for you. Fred has been great to us so far so I'm happy to pass along a recommendation.

• 2 months later...

I've got a 500lb platform proofing scale from primeusa scales with .1lb resolution, works great, has a rechargeable battery so I don't have to keep it plugged in near the spirits. It's been very durable. Had the nc ag scale calibratin guy out here and it was very accurate to his weights.

I happy they've been helpful for you. Fred has been great to us so far so I'm happy to pass along a recommendation.

• 3 months later...

We ordered the 1000LB scale from Fred. Haven't received it yet but Fred at USA Scales was very helpful with the order and easy to work with. FYI- they can set the same scale to 1000LB with .2LB resolution or 500LB with .1LB resolution. We will post again after we have it up and running for awhile.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I hope this thread is not dead and buried. but I guess I could help someone if i shed my personal experience here. I used to weigh heavy pallets time and again. so 3 x 3 size that could withstand 1000 lb wasn't going to work for me. I took 4 x4 floor scale that had capacity of 5000 LB. And that worked brilliant. So the point is if you want to weigh light pallets occassionally, you may want to switch to a cheaper scale. One that can stand 1000 LB would be just fine. But if you are doing heavy lifting more often than not, you may want to reconsider your choices with scales than has more capacity. If you are looking to buy something cheap amazon can be great but if you want quality product - transcell should be best.