Greetings from California

Greetings and Salutations! My name is Dave and I look forward to being a part of your community.

I hope to open a craft distillery in the next 1-3 years, but I’m currently still in the planning/development phase. Currently though, I manage a small company located in the Modesto area that sells food processing equipment and distributes plant sanitation chemicals, primarily in California and the western region.

I’m a science enthusiast (nerd). I spent a few years in the Navy as an electronics technician, and have a decent e-theory/engineering background. Also, I recently started going back to school to finish my degree in physics. In my little spare time I enjoy brewing beer, creating computer programs, designing things, working on cars, and general tinkering.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and I hope that I can be as beneficial to the ADI community as it has been to me. You guys have been an amazing source of knowledge to draw from. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome. Sorry, for the delayed response, I don't get a whole lot of free time.

Mike, I'll be sending you a PM after I finish typing this. Thank you. :)

Thanks ASD, I'll look them up.

Scrounge, I'm up in your neck of the woods relatively often as well. We'll definitely have to grab a beer sometime.