A Re-Introduction

Hello all!

Many of you know my exploits on the ADI Forums, some have yet to get to know me. But I have exciting news to share with all of my comrads here. The past two years I have helped start Trailhead Spirits here in Billings, MT. We have released vodka, two different gins, our first whiskey- with three other whiskies on the way. I have also helped many distilleries through consultation services in Minnesota, Arkansas, Denver, and Ireland.

I am taking on a new project in Baltimore, Maryland- acting as both Head Distiller and part Owner. The Baltimore Whiskey Company- to be opening in 2015!

I am very excited to take on this new project, and I have some great business partners. I am sad to leave Montana, it will always be home. But come Sunday, my family of 4 and dogs and cat in tow, we are moving East.

I will be at the ADI Conference in Louisville this year. Can't wait to put faces to usernames!

Thanks.

Jake Holshue

• 2 weeks later...

Great news, Jake.

I have been in contact with quite a few people in the planning stages in MD and I think things are about ready bust wide open there.

Give me a call if you need anything on the cooling side.

Mike