Product Liability Insurance

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for an insurance agent or company to use for product liability insurance? I would like to use someone who has experience and expertise in the distilled spirits field, as the normal channels I have tried seem to be confused by some of the laws and regulations that would affect insurance coverage for spirits companies.

Thanks,

Jill

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for an insurance agent or company to use for product liability insurance? I would like to use someone who has experience and expertise in the distilled spirits field, as the normal channels I have tried seem to be confused by some of the laws and regulations that would affect insurance coverage for spirits companies.

Thanks,

Jill

Hi Jill, I would be happy to help you out if you are on the west coast. I am a commercial insurance broker at Balcos Insurance in Bellingham, Washington, and I have been working with several distilleries as this niche develops on both the bonding and insurance necessary to cover your operations and products. Depending on where you are located and the extent of your sales, we should be able to help you out. Best to reach me at 800-292-3456, or my email at rknode@balcosinsurance.com

Thanx, Rob

Rob Knode

Balcos Insurance

192 E. Bakerview Rd., #202

Bellingham, WA 98226

Hi,

Thanks,

Jill

Hi Jill,

We have used the Beacon Group. They have been excellent. contact details below. If you want to give me your contact info, I will have them call you.

Ted Barnes

The Beacon Group

120 South Warner Road

King of Prussia, PA 19406-0069

610-265-4012 ext. 207

610-710-1617 mobile

TedB@thebeacongrp.com