WTB Used Bourbon/sherry barrels for rum

Classick

Interesting that you should ask...

Yesterday, I took Tom Griffin over to Bill Owens's house to sample some very nice stuff that Bill has been working on for yet another book.

Later, Tom & I went back to my place for tacos and cognac. The tacos were fresh, but the cognac Tom brought was from as far back as 1927. I tried to keep-up by offering my old bottle of Ardbeg 30yo and a few other notables, but the thing that blew us away was the De Profundus from St. George...a 20 yo Pear Brandy. It was surprisingly good, and well worth the $200 it sells for now (I paid less some years ago).

...but I digress.

Tom Griffin is a barrel broker. He just dropped-off some Bourbon barrels here at my place on TI...and two of them are not spoken for.

Tom wants a bottle of that De Profundus, so here's your opportunity. Call him at 608-358-3245.

By the way, Tom does not handle barrels the same way other brokers do. He takes actual posession of the barrels, and he keeps them in tune with spirit, not water, so they never get funky.

Good luck,

Will

Interesting that you should ask...

Yesterday, I took Tom Griffin over to Bill Owens's house to sample some very nice stuff that Bill has been working on for yet another book.

Later, Tom & I went back to my place for tacos and cognac. The tacos were fresh, but the cognac Tom brought was from as far back as 1927. I tried to keep-up by offering my old bottle of Ardbeg 30yo and a few other notables, but the thing that blew us away was the De Profundus from St. George...a 20 yo Pear Brandy. It was surprisingly good, and well worth the $200 it sells for now (I paid less some years ago).

...but I digress.

Tom Griffin is a barrel broker. He just dropped-off some Bourbon barrels here at my place on TI...and two of them are not spoken for.

Tom wants a bottle of that De Profundus, so here's your opportunity. Call him at 608-358-3245.

By the way, Tom does not handle barrels the same way other brokers do. He takes actual posession of the barrels, and he keeps them in tune with spirit, not water, so they never get funky.

Good luck,

Will

Its rather funny you suggest this, as in my search i had already come by Toms name and number and left a message. :)

Looking to supplement my googling.

anyone have a good line on used bourbon or sherry barrels in which i will store some rum?

HI THERE MY NAME IS NELSON DILBERT I HAVE A SOME BARRELS JIM BEAM OR JACK DANIELS BARRELS HOW MANY WOULD YOU LIKE THE BARRELS ARE USED MY DISTILLERY AS WELL. I CAN LET THEM GO FOR $160 LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS. CALL ME ON 345-926-8186

Nelson, just a note, but all caps is considered impolite and shouting in emails and on message boards and forums.

HI THERE MY NAME IS NELSON DILBERT I HAVE A SOME BARRELS JIM BEAM OR JACK DANIELS BARRELS HOW MANY WOULD YOU LIKE THE BARRELS ARE USED MY DISTILLERY AS WELL. I CAN LET THEM GO FOR $160 LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPS. CALL ME ON 345-926-8186