Northern California Distillery For Sale

CADG

For Sale: Rapidly Growing Craft Distillery in Northern California. Current distribution in over 130 retail locations. Excellent tasting spirits in attractive packaging.

• 200 gallon custom still, mashtun, fermenters, grain mill, manual bottling line. ($200K value)
  • Tasting room with online scheduling
  • Strong internet/social media presence
  • In-stock glass, ready to fill and sell
  • Large bulk spirit inventory, including some aged Whiskey
  • Ready to sell inventory (already bottled)
  • Forklift
  • Excellent Lease and location, low overhead
  • Reports, Formulas, COLAS (other intellectual property)
  • City, State, and Federal licenses, bonded, insured
  • Potential buyers need funds in place, will be vetted by sellers attorney
  • Current owner available to support buyer
  • $635,000
More details are available after buyers are vetted. This is a confidential sale and many details are negotiable. Serious inquiries only please.

Seller has asked Cris Steller at the California Artisinal Distillers Guild to do initial screening. He may be reached at 916 235 4012 or email cris.s.cadg@gmail.com

This is not my operation, I am posting this for the founder. The operation has grown to a point where someone else with larger aspirations can take over. I am sure there are a myriad of reasons, but it was put up for sale and here it is.

in California, we don't have to make sense... it's part of our legacy. Cris

• Thumbs up 1

• 4 months later...

This distillery is still for sale, lots of interest and aspirations... but, not enough cash. If you are interested in an outstanding opportunity, get in touch... there are some options available to serious parties. There is a non disclosure needed to get into details, but if you are serious about the distilling industry... find out more.

Cris

CADG

DDD

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Gridge,

Yes, the opportunity is still there... but, there is an offer on the table. If you are extremely serious, I would recommend getting in touch with me ASAP.

cris.s.cadg@gmail.com

cris