Condensers or Mash Coolers

I have 2 extra condensers for sale. These were included when I purchased my still but decided to go a different route for condensing. I had also considered using them for mash coolers but already have one. These are both tube-in-tube design and constructed from stainless. The outer tube is 10" in diameter and the inner tube is 4". The inner tube has baffles welded into it to create turbulence and enhance heat transfer. The inner tube has a 4" ferrule on one side and a 1" sanitary valve in the other. The outer tube has a 1" sanitary valve on each side. The length of the condenser is 5'. One condenser is welded onto a 4.5' stand. These are located in Columbia, IL (near St. Louis). Asking $1500 for the one with the stand and $1250 for the one without. Please email stumpf.adam@gmail.com with any questions.

post-5610-0-50809800-1424811493_thumb.jppost-5610-0-98770800-1424811493_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm taking reasonable offers on these. They are taking up too much room in the distillery and need them gone. I was looking at them yesterday for vodka filtration. If one were to weld a 4" ferrule into the bottom and remove the baffling, these would make great chill filters.