Vintner Vault

tipk99

I purchased the pump from them and have been using it for 6 months with zero issues. I didn't purchase the same hoses you posted but did buy the more expensive ones, 20ft and 40ft which have been working great. I give them an enthusiastic thumbs up.

As an aside, Kanaline is a PVC-based hose. Many folks will advise you against using PVC for the transfer of high-proof spirits, as it does not have great compatibility with alcohol and may contribute off tastes/odors due to leaching.

There are plenty of great hoses specifically for high-proof spirits like GlideTech Distillery Hose that are constructed of materials that have better high-proof compatibility. They are higher quality hose overall, but will be pricier.

For water and general low-proof transfer where alcohol compatibility and temperature extremes are not an issue, Kanaline is awesome hose. Breweries and wineries use it all the time.

Same as everyone, excellent customer service! They will take their time and answer all of your questions.

We use a tank similar except 800+ liters, totally happy with what it is.

The mini vigor is our work horse around the distillery, it might just be me because we use it for mash, spirits and anything else you can think of but I've gone through about 5 impellers EPDM in about a year and a half.

But besides that Vintners Vault is awesome