Bottle washer recommendations?

NEPA-still-chillin

We sell a two or four head semiautomatic bottle rinser: https://store.tcwequipment.com/products/tcw-bottle-rinser-sparger

You place the bottles and it automatically starts the rinsing cycle. You can adjust the cycle length, and get about 90-150 cases an hour done depending on how long you set it. We can also mount an in-line water filter housing directly to the unit for an additional $329.

I also know of a few distilleries that are using our closed loop rinsing system add-on. They rinse bottles with their own spirits, then filter and recycle it so they only use about 5 gallons of product at time and don't risk watering down their product: https://store.tcwequipment.com/products/closed-loop-bottle-rinser-upgrade

The bottle washer from TCW looks a little overpriced for what it is.

I don't need regulated times and such, just some spouts that can rinse the insides of bottles

We're not putting anyone through college on the margin we make on these, I can tell you that ;)

It takes a lot to build these units here in our shop, and a lot more engineering goes into them than it appears. But the high quality is why we have this rinser in commercial facilities the world over (they're particularly popular in Japan. Don't know why.)

Anyway, the regulated times is what makes it speedier than the $30 "double blast" unit. You don't have to think about switching it on and off. You just establish a rhythm, make sure you have a steady supply of bottles, and you can rinse nearly 6,000 bottles in a normal day.

We're not putting anyone through college on the margin we make on these, I can tell you that ;)

It takes a lot to build these units here in our shop, and a lot more engineering goes into them than it appears. But the high quality is why we have this rinser in commercial facilities the world over (they're particularly popular in Japan. Don't know why.)

Anyway, the regulated times is what makes it speedier than the $30 "double blast" unit. You don't have to think about switching it on and off. You just establish a rhythm, make sure you have a steady supply of bottles, and you can rinse nearly 6,000 bottles in a normal day.

I believe you about the craftsmanship, Its just a little over what we are after right now.

I had a meeting this morning and I think we will be going forward with our design but have a professional fabricator come in.

I'll let everyone know how it goes

• 2 years later...

Hello all, just taking a chance to let you know about this bottle washer for any size, any format. Will wash recycle or new bottle before refilling.  Wash with soap, rinse with sanitizer and final rinse with heated water 200 degree.

Mike  (450) 651 0909  /  1 844 651 0909.

https://youtu.be/elTIFMHQb3c