Online Liquer Stores

Charlie

I am interested about online liquor stores. DO you have to be on the vendor list of the state that the online liquor store is located? I have seen ADI member's products on online liquor stores. I am curious about the process of getting a product on the webpage. Does the online liquor store have a bonded warehouse? Or do we mail the spirits once it is ordered? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Charlie

Charlie,

We are in a non-controlled state. Our online vendors are simply retailers. They buy our product and sell it to the end-user as if he had walked into the store and bought it, then asked to have it shipped to his home - a tourist favorite. Many ordinary retialers who do not offer online ordering can ship to other states as well, all it takes is a simple phone call.

Here's an example of a well-known west-coast retailer who does a fair amount of online and telephone order sales - their shipping page:

http://www.klwines.com/state_legality.asp

Good luck!

I am interested about online liquor stores. DO you have to be on the vendor list of the state that the online liquor store is located? I have seen ADI member's products on online liquor stores. I am curious about the process of getting a product on the webpage. Does the online liquor store have a bonded warehouse? Or do we mail the spirits once it is ordered? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Charlie