Jump to content

What is this? Condenser or something else?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 3d0g said:

Looks like a tube-in-tube counterflow condenser to me.


There are 2 tubes, usually the hot vapor spirals downwards through the inner tube and cold water travelling up through the outside, but they can be with hot vapor in outside tube and cooling water inside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...