Experienced Distiller looking for work

Tyson

I'm a highly motivated Head Distiller with over 5 years of experience in distilling whiskey, rum, vodka and gin. All of which are award winning. I currently live in Portland Oregon. I'm seeking work in the north west but I would relocate for the right opportunity. If interested please email me at tyson_frizzell@yahoo.com so we can go into further discussion about the possible opportunity. I will supply a resume upon request.

Thank you. 

• 1 year later...

Hi Tyson,

My name is Nik and I represent a European Wine & Spirits Company, that recently purchased an American whiskey distillery.  The company is in the process of finding a new site to build a new distillery and wants someone that can give input on the layout of the plant.  They are looking for a plant manager that has master distillery experience.  Someone that has craft/artisanal business experience is desired.  They need someone to help them standardize the process from grain to bottle so they can continue to produce a premium brand.  This is a fantastic opportunity for some one to put their fingerprint on a product by helping us take the product to the next level.  

Please contact me 

niq.owens@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nik-owens-a30a6662/