Jump to content

Plastic Bottle Insert


Recommended Posts

I think that you want something like this: http://www.wineandbarware.com/Slow-Wine-Pourers_c_25.html

Or this: http://barsupplies.com/capon-liquor-pourers-pack-p-5373.html

I would suggest calling your bottle supplier and see what they can find for you. There's probably an industry term for this type of fitting. If you can figure that out then you'll probably find a ton of suppliers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...