I wanted to introduce myself. I am currently living San Diego, but will be returning to Illinois to start a distillery with my family. I have already picked the brain of many of you and appreciate your expertise. For those in Southern California, please let me know if you need any free help on the weekends, because I would love to come shadow to learn more about the craft. Thanks, Nathan.

I wanted to introduce myself. I am currently living San Diego, but will be returning to Illinois to start a distillery with my family. I have already picked the brain of many of you and appreciate your expertise. For those in Southern California, please let me know if you need any free help on the weekends, because I would love to come shadow to learn more about the craft. Thanks, Nathan.

Hello Nathan,

My name is Marie-France (Marie bottle girl - ADI Forum) from UNITED BOTTLES & PACKAGING.

UNITED BOTTLES AND PACKAGING specializes in the distribution of high quality and standard glass containers for bottling companies manufacturing wine, beer, water and spirits. I would like to send you additional information about our products and services that might be of interest for the start up of your Distillery.

I wish you the best of luck with the launch of your Distillery and all future projects!!!

I invite you to visit our website www.unitedbottles.com and the Packaging section of the ADI Forum. We regularly post some information about our products, promotions and new arrivals. Trusting this is of interest to you, I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Good luck!!! Have a pleasant day!

Marie-France Pelletier

United Bottles & Packaging (UBP)

marie-france.pelletier@unitedbottles.com

Tel.: (450) 622-1600 # 235

Toll free.: 1 (877) 762-1867 # 235