question for the forum manager

When I first signed up for this forum, I didn't really mean for Hoochbitch to be my name.. We were just goofing around and it stuck.. How do I change it?.. Nick

Nick-

Maybe you should keep the "Hoochbitch" name. Might be fun to have a dark and secret online persona. A good contrast to the serious New-England-apple-brandy-distiller that works at Shelburn Orchards!

Tom

When I first signed up for this forum, I didn't really mean for Hoochbitch to be my name.. We were just goofing around and it stuck.. How do I change it?.. Nick

Please let me know if you ever get a response from the Forum Manager or if there really is one. I've tried a number of times to make contact and have yet to hear back. I'm wondering if he really exists.

Please let me know if you ever get a response from the Forum Manager or if there really is one. I've tried a number of times to make contact and have yet to hear back. I'm wondering if he really exists.

Neal, there's two- one (Jonathan) fixed the hoochbitch and I'm the other one. Sorry if we've missed any messages from you... our e mails are in our profiles. feel free to email us or use the messenger if you have any questions or problems.. if you have and we haven't responded my apologies but I get about 40+ legitimate emails a day most relating to my business which is obviously a priority for me.