Connections on G70 pump

vsaks

What are the input/output connections on G70 explosion proof pump ?

TCW has it listed as 3/4" barb, while distillery-equipment has them as 3/8" barb. The manual says 3/8-1/2".

1 hour ago, Southernhighlander said:

vsaks,

The hose barbs are interchangeable on the g70.  We can sell them with ether the 5/8" or the 3/4", and of course our price is better than TCW.

Paul,
  I already bought two of the pumps from you with 5/8. So can I purchase the 3/4 for them ? I can't find the fittings on your web-site.

Do you know where I can buy the 3/4" fittings for the pump ?

2 hours ago, Killbuck Creek said:

You can buy different size fittings for it.  We use one and it works really well for us.

7 hours ago, Southernhighlander said:

Vsaks,

Kathy says that the 3/4" barbs are out of stock.  We will have them back in stock in about 1 week.

We have the 3/4" barbs in stock and of course our price is better than Southernhighlander :lol:

The G70 normally comes with 3/8" barbs. Flojet makes a special G70 assembly for us with 3/4" barbs, because this is what most of our customers want.

Michael,
  Do you have these G70 barb fittings in 3/4 in stock ?

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, MichaelAtTCW said:

We have the 3/4" barbs in stock and of course our price is better than Southernhighlander :lol:

The G70 normally comes with 3/8" barbs. Flojet makes a special G70 assembly for us with 3/4" barbs, because this is what most of our customers want.

IMG_3604.JPG