Jump to content

Kolsch, Grolsch, Ez-cap, swing-top, flip top bottles

Hammer Spring

Recommended Posts

There's a handful of names for these bottles, so maybe you know it by one of them... anyhow, we're doing a specialty product in them... a lot of them...  and my thumbs are killing me.  Does anyone know of a device that assists with closing large volumes of these things?

JP Bernier
Hammer Spring Distillers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...