Looking for a partner

Looking for a partner with retail space available in Georgia to start an exciting new distilling adventure.  I have most of the equipment needed and the experience, just looking for someone to help take advantage of newer laws in Georgia or Florida and open ...  I have multiple distribution connections nationwide including the big boys, just need a place to make the product and open a store front to sell it and other assorted merchandise.  Inquire with any thoughts or ideas, Id like to hear them all....

• 4 weeks later...

Interested. Please contact me at limecoconutstj@gmail.com

On 11/10/2017 at 10:02 AM, whiskey123 said:

Looking for a partner with retail space available in Georgia to start an exciting new distilling adventure.  I have most of the equipment needed and the experience, just looking for someone to help take advantage of newer laws in Georgia or Florida and open ...  I have multiple distribution connections nationwide including the big boys, just need a place to make the product and open a store front to sell it and other assorted merchandise.  Inquire with any thoughts or ideas, Id like to hear them all....

• 5 months later...