William3089

Hello all,

We are looking for a 150g cooker steam piped or jacketed, four 150g open top jacketed fermenters (conical bottom preferred), and a boiler that will be able to run a 132g still, 30g hillbilly still, cooker, and steam a fermenter all at the same time.

We are located in central Kentucky so the closer the better. If you can point me into the direction of suppliers that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

11 hours ago, William3089 said:

Hello all,

We are looking for a 150g cooker steam piped or jacketed, four 150g open top jacketed fermenters (conical bottom preferred), and a boiler that will be able to run a 132g still, 30g hillbilly still, cooker, and steam a fermenter all at the same time.

We are located in central Kentucky so the closer the better. If you can point me into the direction of suppliers that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi William 3089,

We can make the 150 gallons mash cooker and 150 gallons open top jacketed fermenters for you. We are DYE company, which is professional in making still equipment, beer equipment and related products. You can send email to daey009@dayuwz.com to get more details. Or may I have your email address?

Cheers 

DYE Company