Best label company

UpstateDistilling

• 2 weeks later...

We've had really good luck with Blue Label Digital for short-run labels.  We've done runs as low as 200 and the quality and price is outstanding, not to mention less than a week to get them.  For someone not yet willing to commit to big $$ die and setup charges, or looking to do a small run of product, they are a great option.  

On 12/21/2017 at 4:48 PM, Silk City Distillers said:

We've had really good luck with Blue Label Digital for short-run labels.  We've done runs as low as 200 and the quality and price is outstanding, not to mention less than a week to get them.  For someone not yet willing to commit to big $$ die and setup charges, or looking to do a small run of product, they are a great option.  

We also use Blue Label Digital Printing and are very happy with them.  Lots of sales reps are always stopping by to try to get our business and I typically just give them and old invoice from Blue Label and ask if they can match the price.  None has been able to so far.

All American label has been great to work with. They are very responsive and have a relatively quick turnaround (for larger orders) and we have been satisfied with all of the labels we have gotten from them. 

Not sure about small runs, but if you are looking to scale up they are the best pricing out of the larger label manufacturers that we talked to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 4:48 PM, Silk City Distillers said:

On 12/26/2017 at 10:16 AM, HedgeBird said:

We also use Blue Label Digital Printing and are very happy with them.  Lots of sales reps are always stopping by to try to get our business and I typically just give them and old invoice from Blue Label and ask if they can match the price.  None has been able to so far.

We are very thankful for all the kind words of recommendation. We hold our craft spirits projects in the highest regard. Our mission is simple, fast and friendly service with leading edge quality. If you would like a free sample pack of our materials, are interested in a quote, or just have a few questions, we would be more than happy to help.

Kody Swaim

kody@bluelabeldigital.com

866.506.2583 ext# 169

• Thumbs up 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi!

My name is Irene George with All American Label and Packaging. We print for several distilleries with our specialty work in foils and embossing. Please connect with me at irene@allamericanlabel.net and I will put together an excellent and impressive sample package for you!

Irene