Inexpensive Pump for Hot Water/Backset

prcdc

I am trying to figure out an inexpensive way to pump how water to and from our hot water holding tanks (to fill lauder tun and sparge etc). I know the water temps will be about 150-170 F in the hot water holding tanks and probably 180-190 F when heating up sparge water from the mash tun to the lauder tun. I currently have a 20 GPM Jabsco Flexible Impeller Pump for hot mash and i know its limits are 175 F MAX. Another reason i would like a pump that can handle hotter temps is when i need to pump hot backset from the still. 

I do not have a budget but am looking for some solutions that won't break the bank. Thanks in advance!

https://www.grainger.com/category/air-operated-diaphragm-pumps/diaphragm-pumps/pumps/ecatalog/N-htoZ1yyyaqdZ1yzy257#nav=%2Fcategory%2Fair-operated-diaphragm-pumps%2Fdiaphragm-pumps%2Fpumps%2Fecatalog%2FN-htoZ1yzy257Z1yyy9kl

If you have a compressor one of these might be an option.  We have a new one that I know is rated for 212F that we purchased.  We also had a cheap used one from eBay that I did not know the temp rating on, but it lasted for about two years pumping our spent mash.  Was a great option for us when starting on a super tight budget.