Bulk Juniper

navenjohnson

I have bought some from Woodland Foods (25 lb) sizes, but it is only one source.  I think it is Bulgarian but I can't remember off of the top of my head.  Cleaner than a lot of the other juniper bags I have bought elsewhere.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everybody,

We are a small family owned, ingredient supplier based in Chicago. We currently have a nice stock of juniper berries, chamomile, orris root, all spice etc. Certified organic and at great prices. We sell from 4 oz to 50 lbs online, and can do custom orders for larger pallet size quantities.

Please feel free to contact me at : info@esutras.com  / www.esutras.com

Here is a link to our juniper berries - currently offered at 25% discount  https://esutras.com/botanicals-herbs-spices/31-juniper-berry.html

Thank you,

Tom

How many pounds do you buy at a time? Is it certified organic? How old are the berries? Where are they from?

Most important - are you satisfied with the flavor it gives your gin? Because after all it is the quality of the berry that defines the gin ......

At 25 lb bags we offer a very competitive rate of $8/lb for this Grade A, certified organic, plump berries with  deep rich juniper notes..

8 minutes ago, eSutras_Organics said:

How many pounds do you buy at a time? Is it certified organic? How old are the berries? Where are they from?

Most important - are you satisfied with the flavor it gives your gin? Because after all it is the quality of the berry that defines the gin ......

At 25 lb bags we offer a very competitive rate of $8/lb for this Grade A, certified organic, plump berries with  deep rich juniper notes..

We get 3-400 lb at at time, Not organic dont need it dont care about it.  The are Albanian and yes they are very soft and delicious great flavor 

17 hours ago, eSutras_Organics said:

Hello everybody,

We are a small family owned, ingredient supplier based in Chicago. We currently have a nice stock of juniper berries, chamomile, orris root, all spice etc. Certified organic and at great prices. We sell from 4 oz to 50 lbs online, and can do custom orders for larger pallet size quantities.

Please feel free to contact me at : info@esutras.com  / www.esutras.com

Here is a link to our juniper berries - currently offered at 25% discount  https://esutras.com/botanicals-herbs-spices/31-juniper-berry.html

Thank you,

Tom

Actually, the price on the web site looks very competitive. We are not far from you, so something to consider.

43 minutes ago, eSutras_Organics said:

That is a different price than the web site (which is lower), so is that a different grade?

Thank you for your supporting statement regarding our price - Quincy Street Distillery!

Also - please note for 200 lbs  and above we have very competitive rates.

Whiskey Tango

If you not interested in certified organic - we can get you our chemical free ones as well.

Also - again please note there is juniper berry at  as little as $3/ lb - in the market too, but it is not quite the same in flavor or freshness profile. Berries from Asia -especially China are harsher, more astringent and do not have the top piney notes.

I would love to have an opportunity to present our juniper, orris root and chamomile - they are incredibly lovely!

On 6/19/2019 at 12:02 PM, eSutras_Organics said:

Thank you for your supporting statement regarding our price - Quincy Street Distillery!

Also - please note for 200 lbs  and above we have very competitive rates.

Pricing is still good, but as I pointed out, what is on your website is not what you quoted here ($8/lb), I am curious what is the difference?

Also, I note that the price on the website went up overnight by $15 for 25 lbs.

• 1 month later...