Inusrance

jbdavenport1,

I would be more than happy to have a discussion about insurance with you, as I currently insure nearly half of all the operating facilities in the US.  If you would like, you can contact me via email or on my cell phone and I would be more than happy to speak with you.  I have the most competitive rates in the country and I can help you with any state or federal bonding as well.  I look forward to hearing from you!

@River City Distillery and @Eharmz,

I am actually heading out of town here in a few minutes to "shred the gnar" as it were, but I will be back in the office on Monday.  In the mean time, if you want to send me an email at aaron.linden@hubinternational.com or shoot me a text at 307-752-5961 I will make sure to get all of the info over to you upon my return and hopefully we can have a phone call to further discuss things.  I greatly look forward to speaking with both of you!

Best,

Aaron

All,

Anyone that may be interested, I work with nearly half of all the operating distilleries in the country and I will tell you that I only have a handful with Cincinnati at this point in time.  There are a couple of carriers that offer broader insurance coverage, better limits, and do it for a much lower premium that what I have found Cincinnati can offer.  I have been in the insurance industry for 16 years, and specializing in distilleries for the last 7 years.  There are other options that may be more cost effective for some of you folks.  If you are interested in having me take a look to see what I can do for you please do feel free to email me at aaron.linden@hubinternational.com or call me at 307-673-2496.  I would love to see if there isn't something I could do to save you some money all while increasing your overall coverage.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These insurance people are funny. Just got off phone with an agency, lady told me they only do business with people who are already customers. In other words they aren't looking for new customers. Must be nice. Keep dialing, lol. I'll get a quote yet. Lord give me the strength to get past these last hurdles to being legal and operating.

Great post. Just got my surety bond through HUB International. 300.00 for the year, about 1/2 of what the other vendors quoted. Quick service as well. Now I can finally submit to state, had fed permit since January. The locals have been holding me up at every space on the dang form. I am the first distillery ever in our county and no one in local government has a clue what to do with us.  hopefully making rum VERY SOON

23 hours ago, Black Creek said:

Great post. Just got my surety bond through HUB International. 300.00 for the year, about 1/2 of what the other vendors quoted. Quick service as well. Now I can finally submit to state, had fed permit since January. The locals have been holding me up at every space on the dang form. I am the first distillery ever in our county and no one in local government has a clue what to do with us.  hopefully making rum VERY SOON

You realize you don't need a ttb bond for up to $50,000 in expected tax payments annually?  Which is a lot of cases a year.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:09 PM, daveflintstone said:

You realize you don't need a ttb bond for up to $50,000 in expected tax payments annually?  Which is a lot of cases a year.

State of Florida disagrees. Did not need one for fed permit but was told to get one for Florida by the state or application would be turned down.

• 2 weeks later...

H E L L O,    A D I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who is back?!?!?!!?!?!?!  I will be doing another post here shortly under a different topic, but I wanted to reach out to all of you and let you know that I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!  Sorry for any confusion over the last few months, but trust me, as the name reflects, I am back and MUCH BETTER.  Yes sir, InsuranceMan 2.0 is the TRUTH RUTH!!!!!  Please feel free to contact me with all of your distillery insurance needs.  From the bonding, to the general liability, work comp, products, liquor, you name it, I am still the best at it.  My phone number remains the same.  Give me a call at 307-752-5961 and let's chat!  I look forward to hearing from all of you and thank you for your concern in my absence.  But as I said, I am back and better than ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Best,

Aaron Linden

307-752-5961

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...