Colorado Chef seeks Production Distiller or Apprentice Postion

303distilling

Greetings,

I am a Chef in the Denver, Colorado area looking to expand on my knowledge and passion for the production of craft spirits. I am very interested in finding a production distiller or apprentice position.

I have some experience operating a pot still and producing bourbon, vodka, and gin. I am confident in my ability to make good whiskey cuts by taste. I am experienced with using yeast to create a mash.

Through my years running kitchens, I have become very versed on running a clean and safe operation. I have years of hotel kitchen management experience where we had multiple quarterly health and safety inspections which I know are also a big part of distillery operations. My experience as a Chef will also translate to book keeping, inventory, and forecasting as it is a huge component of my current job. 

Thank you for taking the time to consider this post, please private message or respond for addition information.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hermann Farm Distillery in Missouri wine country is looking for a distiller...and your experience as a chef would be beneficial as we also have restaurants, a brewery, and winery in addition to a new distillery on our living history farm in Hermann MO.  Please email your info to lisa.merenda@hermannfarm.org if you would consider relocating to the Midwest.