TTB Certified hydrometer

jrfalcon

You need calibrated hydrometers for everything in the distillery. If it aint calibrated then who knows if it's 120 proof or 130 proof? You also need to do it yearly.

4 minutes ago, MGL said:

search the forum.

Can’t we just be helpful, or not respond at all...

I recently ‘searched the forum’, and of the recommendations from posters interested in helping others, Kessler had the best pricing.  Here are some of of the prices I was quoted in November.IMG_3422.thumb.PNG.5f53b7769c3a0b44e0d2ea6e5fc88d8b.PNG

• Thumbs up 2

Cole-Parmer is currently the cheapest source, they are much cheaper than Nova-tech now.  I bought a couple of the H-B Durac stems as spares from Walmart.com once, of all places, at something like $25 each.

Every once in a while they'll send customers a 20% coupon, which does apply to calibration costs, which is a pretty big deal.

Only thing, who knows about the timing.

15 hours ago, DenverDeviation said:

Can’t we just be helpful, or not respond at all...

I recently ‘searched the forum’, and of the recommendations from posters interested in helping others, Kessler had the best pricing.  Here are some of of the prices I was quoted in November.

Wasnt tryin to be rude. Just was short of time. I am not google and did provide help, it would have taken jrfalcon less time to write 'hydrometer' in the search bar and get the results he needed than it would have taken for me to copy and past all the links. There is more information in that search engine than in this entire thread so theres no point in going any further than the search.