Jump to content

MN Importer License

Red Pine

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to start getting into MN for sales/distribution and have been making sure to get all necessary permits/registrations. They require an importer license but I'm confused on who it is that should be holding that. Do we as a supplier file that? Is it the distributor? Is there a third party broker like entity that does it? Anyone that's distributed in MN from another state that can help me understand what I need to do?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...