Promotional Giveaways

Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone has a good source for good quality, but reasonably priced "bar lanyards" like a bartender, etc. would use. I'd really love to have something like that in our arsenal on the street, but thus far (for a good one) am getting quotes in the $1.50-$2.00 range and that seems a little steep to me, even for something nice.

Any thoughts?

Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone has a good source for good quality, but reasonably priced "bar lanyards" like a bartender, etc. would use. I'd really love to have something like that in our arsenal on the street, but thus far (for a good one) am getting quotes in the $1.50-$2.00 range and that seems a little steep to me, even for something nice.

Any thoughts?

Here a company I use. Great products at very good prices. They can get you most anything you can think of.

Harris Specialty Advertising - http://www.hsapllc.com/aboutcontact.cfm

Any thoughts?

I have a Proforma Rep- Mike Scott- 801-547-5424. He normally comes in around $.78 per lanyard on orders of 400 or more. When I first started buying promo items, I was paying in that same range. Most of his material either comes out of California or is souced in China. Normally takes about 2-3 weeks @ the most

Timmy!

I am curious. And it might be a regional thing, but, what is a "Bar Lanyard". Is it different than a regular lanyard you would keep keys, or an ID badge attached to? Length maybe?

Thanks

Essentially the same thing, though when I think of a lanyard specifically for bars I think of something thicker, nicer, more substantial than a badge-holder lanyard you might get at a conference or something. That's what I meant by "Bar Lanyard".

Thanks for explaining.

We used Namifiers.com

Printed $.850 each for 1,000. Key ring, one color, one side print, repeated

Add about $30. ground shipping.

We use them for when we are involved with "Decorator house tours" (usually before holiday time)and things like that. We get to do signage at each home and place bottles in each home Bar. With a Badge holder for the tour passes, another $.110-$.150, You are up to about a Dollar.

Each adjative adds a dime. Wider, longer, additional color, etc.

It is a competitive business. You can shop on-line but, before pulliing the trigger, check other sites for cost then use the telephone and try to get the freight cost forgiven. First one to say yes gets the order.

Thanks for explaining.

We used Namifiers.com

Printed $.850 each for 1,000. Key ring, one color, one side print, repeated

Add about $30. ground shipping.

We use them for when we are involved with "Decorator house tours" (usually before holiday time)and things like that. We get to do signage at each home and place bottles in each home Bar. With a Badge holder for the tour passes, another $.110-$.150, You are up to about a Dollar.

Each adjative adds a dime. Wider, longer, additional color, etc.

It is a competitive business. You can shop on-line but, before pulliing the trigger, check other sites for cost then use the telephone and try to get the freight cost forgiven. First one to say yes gets the order.

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction. I talked to them and unfortunately they don't produce the kind I was looking for. However, I did discover www. Swaghound.com and have had a great experience with them thus far. Ditto for Printglobe, which I was using for some things which we already ordered, and which arrived today in beautiful shape. Just as an FYI.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

JF