6-Pack Boxes / Partitions

Streven

Does anyone have a good source for 6 pack boxes and partitions for Pirimal 750ml Nordic bottles?  I'm purchasing these bottles, but they come in 12-pack boxes.  The price I'm getting for the 6-pack boxes and partitions is approximately $1.00 for the box and $1.45 for the partition (if ordering 1,000 at a time). 

I don't HAVE to do the 6-pack boxes, but if I do decide on this, I was curious if this pricing seems in line with what others are getting.

Can't you use the partitions from the 12-packs in the 6 packs, by cutting them in half? Some labor, but it saves the recycling, and if you are trying to squeeze pennies...

Where are you getting the quote from?

22 hours ago, Streven said:

The price I'm getting for the 6-pack boxes and partitions is approximately $1.00 for the box and $1.45 for the partition (if ordering 1,000 at a time).

That still sounds like a lot of money, I pay less than 1 EUR (1.19 USD at the moment) for boxes of 6 including the partition in the Netherlands. That's for a custom sized box, white on the outside, inside brown. 1260 boxes. Can't imagine cardboard being more expensive in the USA.

In general, you want to find a box manufacturer as close to you as possible. Freight costs can be a significant factor.

Regarding the pricing, is it $1.00 for the box, then an additional $1.45 for the partition? ($2.45 total)

Or is it $1.45 total? The latter would seem more typical, the $2.45 total seems high.

The price can also vary depending on the box printing, number of colors, etc.

Thank you for the feedback. 

Jedd Haas - yes, I was quoted 1.00 for the box and 1.45 for the partition (2.45 total).  After further review, I think I can use the existing partitions from the 12-pack box, so I hope to avoid having to order more. 

I will check out boxmaker and also have another packaging company sending a sample from a "stock" size box to see if that will be an option.

Have you checked with your bottle manufacturer to see if they will ship in six packs? Our bottle manufacturer custom prints our boxes in six or twelve packs. There might be a minimum order, but you won't have to pay for extra boxes. They show up with logos ready to go. We use one upc code as a default on the boxes and have stickers to cover with other product upc codes based on what goes in them.

• 1 year later...