Distiller / Production Manager

NPDistilling

Industry distiller with the past 8 years managing distilleries as well as experience in the brewing industry and two years on the winemaking side is looking for the next opportunity. I have experience with recipe & product formulation with several different types of spirits some of which have garnered both domestic and international awards & recognition that include; whiskey’s (malt, rye, bourbon and others), vodka’s, gin’s, brandy’s and other specialty spirits. Beyond the product formulation and day to day aspects of managing, reporting, and operating a distillery (both in large scale production environments and smaller operations) I’ve also spent a fair amount of time supporting and leading facility build-outs including; facilities & equipment designs/flow, building renovations & equipment installations, and equipment start-up sequences. One aspect of the industry that I love and find true to today is that no two distilleries are identical, everyone has different focuses & takes in the ongoing search for producing the best spirit. If you need some help, or if you would like to start a conversation please feel free to message me. 

Cheers,

-Brian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello NPDistilling,

My name is Nik and I represent a European Wine & Spirits Company, that recently purchased an American whiskey distillery.  The company is in the process of finding a new site to build a new distillery and wants someone that can give input on the layout of the plant.  They are looking for a plant manager that has master distillery experience.  Someone that has craft/artisanal business experience is desired.  They need someone to help them standardize the process from grain to bottle so they can continue to produce a premium brand.  This is a fantastic opportunity for some one to put their fingerprint on a product by helping us take the product to the next level.  

Please contact me 

niq.owens@gmail.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nik-owens-a30a6662/