Tuthilltown Spirits bottle

atr

Hi,

I am trying to figure out where I could order these bottles from:

375-hudson-bottle-empty.jpg

I am looking for a wholesaler that sells these by the case or pallet.

Any and all help would be appreciated and also finding out if there is a 750ml version of this bottle out there would be great.

Thank you,

I am looking for a wholesaler that sells these by the case or pallet.

atr,

I believe that is a custom mold (probably at least a container-load minimum order quantity).

As you further research ordering bottles in the quantities that you're considering, you'll begin to realize why everybody seems to be using the same bottles (if you're looking for bottles by the case, you're probably more in the retail range than the wholesale range. Try Amazon or something like that).

Owens Illinois and United are a good place to start as far as wholesale goes, but they may be closer to the 5 pallet MOQ range.

Nick

atr,

I believe that is a custom mold (probably at least a container-load minimum order quantity).

As you further research ordering bottles in the quantities that you're considering, you'll begin to realize why everybody seems to be using the same bottles (if you're looking for bottles by the case, you're probably more in the retail range than the wholesale range. Try Amazon or something like that).

Owens Illinois and United are a good place to start as far as wholesale goes, but they may be closer to the 5 pallet MOQ range.

Nick

Nick, Thank you for the response. I know my quantities are not huge at this moment. But, no matter how big or well known a company is, I will not buy 5 or 10 pallets of bottles from someone the first time. I really prefer to order a case or two that are slightly more per bottle than 5-10 pallets.

I like to do this because then I can inspect for quality, clarity, shape, thickness, color tint and if the size is where I want it to be and if they are what I am looking for I can then order 10 pallets.

I have found this bottle in a slightly longer neck and I am still waiting for those to come in.

Most manufacturers will give you a case or two for inspection if you plan to purchase the minimums they require. You just have to ask. Have you contacted Tuthiltown to ask. they are very nice and may give you their contact. Then again they may not if it is a custom mold.

Most manufacturers will give you a case or two for inspection if you plan to purchase the minimums they require. You just have to ask. Have you contacted Tuthiltown to ask. they are very nice and may give you their contact. Then again they may not if it is a custom mold.

I am planning on doing that as a last resort kind of thing. I was planning on visiting them in the near future and if I can't figure it out by then I was going to ask them. I can find that exact bottle but not in a 375ml version. All the ones that I find are 8oz, 12oz, 16oz which will not really work.

I have that bottle sitting on my desk after reading this and then staring at it I realized it was the same. Funny it took me a minute. It was a sample 375ml received from O-I. Give them a call, the number on the bottom is E35O-I.

I hope this helps.

Kristian

I have that bottle sitting on my desk after reading this and then staring at it I realized it was the same. Funny it took me a minute. It was a sample 375ml received from O-I. Give them a call, the number on the bottom is E35O-I.

I hope this helps.

Kristian

Thank you, I contacted one of their distributors that is local to me and they will hopefully be able to locate it for me.

• 1 month later...

If you can order 10,000 pieces, I can build your own custom glass bottle mold. Call me at 561.818.8977 to discuss the details. Why buy a stock bottle when you can have your very own custom bottle? We offer custom design glass items manufactured in clear FLINT, SUPER FLINT and white porcelain OPAL. We decorate using Embossing, Spray Painting, Acid Etch Frosting, Silk Screen Printing, and Multi Color Decaling.

Minimum Order Quantity = 10,000 piece

Mold Cost = $3,000

750ml Bottle Cost = $1.50 FOB a USA port

Mold Built and Sampled in 30 days

Schedule is about 14 weeks total:

1 week to make the bottle drawing

4 weeks to make the unit mold and sample the bottle

3 weeks to make production molds and schedule production

2 weeks for production

4 weeks to ocean ship to the USA

Packing: Bottles are packed into corrugated master cartons with internal dividers, palletized, strapped, and stretch wrapped

Quality Assurance: We perform ISO2859/MIL 105e standard quality control inspections before shipping. A detailed inspection report with samples is sent to you for approval before the shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies Atr. I have not been watching the forums enough lately. The person to call about this is David Gotler at O Berk Co. He can advise about the availability of the bottle.

Here is his info:

David J. Gotler

Dir.Technical Services

O.Berk Company

3 Milltown Court

Union, NJ 07083

Phone| 908. 851- 4447

Cell| 908. 721. 8319

Email| dgotler@oberk.com

regards,

Kevin Dunbar

Tapi USA - bottle closures