major distllery

Up for sale is a complete distillery brand new, never put into production, has come to us by way of a major merger in Canada. All blue prints, manuals, tech. drawings ,floor plans etc. available. Consits of two (2)beautifully constructed stills of 2000litres and 1000 litres to be run in conjuction direct fired with flame control panels/ sytem all spirit accu. tanks on electronic scale system with remote panel read-outs. 14 stainless steel tanks of 2500 litres 12 stainless steel tanks of 5000 litres 1 stainless steel tank for exterior of 30000 litres, flame arrestors on every tank.

please feel free to email me and discuss further, major opp. for someone looking to get in the game in a big way at a major price savings

thank you.

paul@bvmbrewery.com

UPDATE: system has been drastically reduced to move by the end of May, please feel free to email me for further info

Cheers

• 5 months later...

Wash house?, Manufacturer(s), manufacture date, price, still style, column(s)?, price?

• 1 month later...

Up for sale is a complete distillery brand new, never put into production, has come to us by way of a major merger in Canada. All blue prints, manuals, tech. drawings ,floor plans etc. available. Consits of two (2)beautifully constructed stills of 2000litres and 1000 litres to be run in conjuction direct fired with flame control panels/ sytem all spirit accu. tanks on electronic scale system with remote panel read-outs. 14 stainless steel tanks of 2500 litres 12 stainless steel tanks of 5000 litres 1 stainless steel tank for exterior of 30000 litres, flame arrestors on every tank.

please feel free to email me and discuss further, major opp. for someone looking to get in the game in a big way at a major price savings

thank you.

paul@bvmbrewery.com

UPDATE: system has been drastically reduced to move by the end of May, please feel free to email me for further info

Cheers

I would be interested in the 1000 litre still please send info and price