Supplier of Bulk Scotch Whisky Needed

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_David Zamora_*

Guest_David Zamora_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:08 PM

Hello everyone,

Our company is developing a brand for scotch whisky to be marketed within the United States. I am looking for either a supplier of scotch whisky or an independent bottler that can source product for us from Scotland. We would most likely be looking for a blended scotch whisky. Single malt is also an option but would more than likely be the second phase.

We need a company that has the capacity to provide for a growing company. Our initial estimates are in the range of 500-1000 9 liter cases for the first year. As we launch in new markets, those numbers will increase.

Any help, contacts, or suggestions are appreciated. Please PM me.

Regards,

#2 Guest_Ultra Pure, LLC_*

Guest_Ultra Pure, LLC_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:22 PM

Hello everyone,

Our company is developing a brand for scotch whisky to be marketed within the United States. I am looking for either a supplier of scotch whisky or an independent bottler that can source product for us from Scotland. We would most likely be looking for a blended scotch whisky. Single malt is also an option but would more than likely be the second phase.

We need a company that has the capacity to provide for a growing company. Our initial estimates are in the range of 500-1000 9 liter cases for the first year. As we launch in new markets, those numbers will increase.

Any help, contacts, or suggestions are appreciated. Please PM me.

Regards,

#3 Guest_Chip Weismiller_*

Guest_Chip Weismiller_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hello:
We at Ultra Pure, LLC can help with small and large quantites of Scotch. We can aslo recomend a number of fillers. Please give me a call at 877-778-5872.

Sincerely,
Chip Weismiller
Ultra Pure, LLC
www.ultrapure-usa.com

#4 Guest_Spiritsman_*

Guest_Spiritsman_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:03 PM

I can certainly help you out, if you can supply an email address I will contact you

#5 Guest_DavidZ_*

Guest_DavidZ_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

I can certainly help you out, if you can supply an email address I will contact you

Please email me at pedrodavid@ zamorausa.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users