Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit - BIG NEWS REVEAL

InsuranceMan

Good Morning ADI-Land!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am here today to thank all of you that stopped by my booth at the expo in Denver!!!  I had a wonderful time getting to know all of you better, and connect up with some old friends, as well as make many new ones.  It was a fantastic turn out for sure!  If you did not get the chance to go, do yourself a favor and make sure you hit up next year’s conference in New Orleans!!!!!  I cannot wait.

OK, so last week I told you I had big news, and this is the week to release it to anyone that was not at the convention.  I, InsuranceMan 2.0!!!, have been named as the endorsed and recommended insurance agent by ADI for their membership by Eric Owens of ADI.  I have attached a copy of his letter as well for your perusal.

This is quite an exciting partnership as I have been working with ADI and their membership for several years, and this truly shows all of our commitment and pursuit to make the insurance marketplace better for everyone.  The more distillers insured means better rates by being able to calculate historical data which means opening up new markets for everyone, and the hopes of being able to lower rates in the future and have more competitive options.

These are certainly exciting times, and I know it will mean great things for all of us in the future!  Thank you to everyone that has worked with me in the past and the present, and for all of you that have not had an opportunity to work with me, I greatly look forward to working with all of you as well.

With that, I am off.  I don’t just mean that is it for today, I mean I am really off.  As I stated last week, even Insurance Man 2.0!!! needs some R&R sometimes, so I will be out of the country for a bit.  Don’t worry though, I will be back April 2nd (with a bit of a jetlag hangover), but I will be back.  Until then my friends …

Stay Vigilant,

Aaron Linden

a.k.a. InsuranceMan 2.0

307-752-5961

insuranceman2.0@yahoo.com

Aaron Linden Endorsement.pdf