12th Annual Judging of Craft Spirits Awards

InsuranceMan

Dear Forum Readers,

I just wanted to take a moment to say congratulations to all of the award winners this year for the 12th Annual Craft Spirits Awards!  As I went through the list I cannot tell you how overjoyed I was to see so many of the folks that I work with appear on this awards list.  There are so many of you that I have worked with from the "inception period" all the way up through production and the winning of awards and it is so fun to watch you grow and be recognized for your amazing talents!  I have reached out to many of you personally with an email or phone call, but to all the rest that I either do not know, or have not tasted your product as of yet, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone on that list, and all of you here for that matter, pour your heart and soul, blood, sweat, and tears into your business - your passion - and you all should be congratulated for doing what you do, doing what you enjoy, doing what makes you happy and gives you drive.  I am truly the luckiest guy around that I get to work with so many of you.  There truly are no nicer people on the planet and it is an honor and pleasure to know so many of you.

So again, congratulations to all of you and do take time to stop and enjoy this moment for it is big.  It is what you have worked so hard to achieve for so many years.  Thank you to all of you for doing what you do, and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

• Thumbs up 1

• 1 year later...

***** UPDATE ALL *****

Please find all of my new posts under InsuranceMan 2.0 here on the forums.  I may have moved to a new agency, but I am still here to assist you with all of your insurance needs.  Call me at 307-752-5961 or shoot me an email at aaron@roaringforkins.com .  THANK YOU !