Jump to content

State of California Out-of-State Distilled Spirits Shipper's Agreement

Recommended Posts

The State of California requires an out-of-state shipper to have a designated general agent and/or attorney identified in their agreement application -- can anyone recommend a general agent or attorney?  Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...