Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit - I will see you all soon!!!

InsuranceMan

Bestest of Friday Mornings to You, Dearest Reader,

Here we are again, on the precipice of yet another great summer weekend.  The sun is shining, the garden is growing, and all is right with the world.  In accordance with all that is well and good, I present today’s Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit, albeit, on a Friday.  (Insert triumphant trumpet sounds here in your mind).

Today’s TMIT is somewhat short and sweet, I know, not my normal M.O.  Although, most of the posts that I, InsuranceMan 2.0!!!, put out are not short … they do usually drip with the saccharine-y sweetness of all thing’s insurance.

I wanted to announce that I will be in attendance at the ADI Expo in Louisville, KY the week of August 23rd through the 25th

AND I WANT TO SEE YOU AT BOOTH 726!!! 

I am so incredibly excited to see the Expo taking place this year, and to get out and mingle and talk to all of you from the forums!!!  Face-to-face, mano-y-mano, eye-to-eye, one-on-one, vis-à-vis, in the flesh! 

I have met many of you from the forums already, but I would love to see you again.  Others I speak with weekly or so, and I love our conversations via the phone, but I am excited to see you in person.  For those of you whom I have not met as of yet, YOU MUST STOP BY AND SAY HI!!! I love to make new friends and acquaintances!!! One of my most favorite events of the year is the ADI Expo simply due to the fact that I do get to see all of my clients in one place over the course of a few days.  It is always such an amazing time and I love to get to see all of you since it is difficult to come out and see each of you individually.

Please stop by and say “Hi”!!!  After all, when was the last time you were able to speak to an Insurance Superhero in person?!?!?!?  Until next time, dear reader …

Stay Vigilant,

Aaron Linden – a.k.a. InsuranceMan 2.0!!!

(307) 752-5961

aaron@roaringforkins.com               or               insuranceman2.0@yahoo.com