Celtic Honour product launch!

Hey guys,

Well, I’m finally able to say that I’m launching my first product line in March, Celtic Honour. It’ll be a series of blended bourbons I've sourced in small batches from distillers throughout Appalachia. The plan is to work the NC ABC and prove concept for a phase two scale that will include a tasting room and wider distribution.

First I wanna say this is the coolest damn community I have ever been blessed to be a part of. There's been so many of you that have been supportive and helpful, I can't even begin to pay you back. Although I know it'll be a while before I can offer anything in the way of substantial value, I promise to give back to this community when I'm able. What I would love to ask in the interim is for some guidance on a few aspects. 

First off, going into this thing as an NDP - although I have set plans to create my own juice ASAP - I want to be respected in this industry from day one. So I want to have each batch analyzed for flavor profile. I would love to get your thoughts on what would be better for the consumer. Should I get feedback from respected tasters in the community or go all out with chemical analysis? Either way, it wouldn’t be for marketing fluff, I truly want to let people to know I’ve gone the extra mile to give transparency and authenticity.

Second, I would love to put the feelers out that I'm looking throughout Appalachia for distillers willing to part with some barrels of aged product, hopefully without a huge MOQ. I've already sourced what I need for batch #1 but this will be an ongoing project and ideally I would like to ultimately have all areas of the region represented (TN, KY, VA, WVA, NC, SC, GA you get it). Thanks in advance for any guidance. Respect all around.

I've helped a number of DSPs open up in NC and up the Appalachians and also have a few more in the working along that mountain range, I would be happy to assess your product and see if any of my clients would like to collaborate on a barrel blend. 

If you need any help designing a distillery to make your own be sure to reach out too.