Opportunity for Aspiring Craft Distillers

I am reaching out to connect with smart, ambitious, and enterprising individuals in the NY, NJ, CT, or PA area who are seeking financial backing and business support, to launch a craft distillery. With over 30 years of experience in the banking sector, managing $50+ billion balance sheet and leading teams of 400+ employees at global financial institutions, I now turn my attention to the craft of distilling. I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Brewing and Distilling from Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, UK, and I am eager to bring my knowledge, resources, and network to the table.

What I offer:

1. Financial Support: Angel equity investment to help fund the project.
  2. Expert Network: Access to transatlantic network of distillation experts who are masters in both the science and the art of distillation.
  3. Business Acumen: Extensive experience in business development, strategy, and financial management, as well as a strong business network to support your venture’s success.

What I’m looking for:

1. Driven Individual(s): who have a concrete business vision, supported by a well-researched and comprehensive business plan.
  2. Local Presence: Ideally, you are located in or near the NY, NJ, CT, or PA area.
  3. Distillery Location: Preference will be given to those who have already identified a suitable location for their distillery.

This is a unique opportunity for those who are passionate about distilling and ready to take the next step in building their dream business. Please submit your queries and business proposals to me in confidence. I look forward to hearing from individuals who are as committed and excited about this endeavor as I am.