Jump to content

Permit Question

Recommended Posts

Hello, hello everyone! I am just starting out and wanted to know if I pay a distiller to fill my barrels with whiskey -- what kind of permit do I need to store the barrels & bottle / sell the whiskey? I have browsed the TTB website but am still unsure of what permit I would need. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...