Tuesday Morning Insurance Tidbit - BIG NEWS

InsuranceMan

Happy Tuesday Dear Readers,

Ah … Spring time in the Rockies!  50 degrees one day, Blizzard warning and cancelled everything and road closures the next.  I will say though, that it beats Minnesota (right @Skaalvenn), where you enter winter and negative degrees, and it stays there for 5 months!!!!  At least here, in Sheridanopolis, you do get those 50-degree days followed by blizzard warnings.  BUT AT LEAST YOU GET THOSE 50 DEGREE DAY REPRIEVES.

Enough about the weather, what am I, some 90 year old rancher, talking about the weather.  “Looks like weather’s comin’!”  Isn’t it always!??!?!?!?!

In today's installment of the “Tidbit”, I am going to keep this short and sweet, and not like I do when I say that and then go on ad nauseum for pages on end.  This one will be short … ish 😊.  Today I am inviting all of you to please come and visit me at booth 434 in Denver next week.  As well, I have to tell you, BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!!!  And when I say big things, I mean BIG THINGS.  Although I will be at the expo next week and may not have a chance to post here (although I might, but really, with all the fun and frivolity that occurs at the expo it is doubtful), it is my anticipation that upon my return I am going to have some seriously amazing news for all of you here on the forums.

With that said, I will be on hiatus for a week or two as I will be out of the country for a period.  Even superhero’s such as I, InsuranceMan 2.0, need the occasional break.  Insurance-superhero-ing is a full-time gig, 24/7, and occasionally you just gotta get away, as the great Lenny Kravitz has sung. 

Please stay tuned, dear reader, as I will be forthcoming with some pretty exciting news that is certain to turn the distillery insurance world on it’s head, and be beneficial for everyone.  Until then, dear reader ….

Stay Vigilant,

Aaron Linden

a.k.a InsuranceMan 2.0

307-752-5961

Insuranceman2.0@yahoo.com

• Haha 1