Equipment Wanted

Good afternoon!  I am looking for used equipment for my start-up...currently in business plan development mode, but hoping for great deals to get going.  Interested particularly in Vendome or Hillbilly Stills up to 250gal (to make whiskey, gin, and brandy), fermenting tanks, chiller, boiler, etc.  Will consider larger stills and associated equipment if within my current budget.  Operations will be in Virginia, and equipment will be stored until DSP is obtained.  My Army email is the best way to reach me for now (charles.e.reinhold.mil@mail.mil).  Thanks!  Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chuck

Nice day.This is Catherine from DYE which is a professional manufactuer of alcohol distiller and beer brewing system in China.

We can build new distiller and fermenter for you basked on your current budget.

If need more information,please do not hesite to send message to daey008@dayuwz.com.

Best regards

Catherine

• 3 months later...

I'm in a situation that I have to sell off my distillery, so have full operational setup and even some bulk spirits to be sold. My main still is 150 gallon capacity, electric heated. Can send you a more complete list and pictures if interested.

$150,000 equipment/supplies/bulk inventory only (take what you want I’ll deal with anything left over)
$175,000 equipment/supplies/brand/recipes (same as above that I can deal with anything left over)
$225,000 All as above and 4-6 weeks’ worth of training of the equipment, recipes and procedures used

• 2 months later...