Whiskey bottle

Frank bottleguy

Hi,

After some positive responses from the market (thank you for your replies) we have decided to invest in a new private mold for all you whiskey and rum bottles out there. It is a generic European looking whiskey bottle with a bartop finish.

The bottle will be available at very competitive prices at the end of the year. As we are bringing in 1 truckload, please indicate your volumes if you are interested in this glass. I can send you a technical drawing for your review.

Cheers,

Frank 450-622 1600 ext 235

Hi,

After some positive responses from the market (thank you for your replies) we have decided to invest in a new private mold for all you whiskey and rum bottles out there. It is a generic European looking whiskey bottle with a bartop finish.

The bottle will be available at very competitive prices at the end of the year. As we are bringing in 1 truckload, please indicate your volumes if you are interested in this glass. I can send you a technical drawing for your review.

Cheers,

Frank 450-622 1600 ext 235

Please send me technical drawing along with pricing per pallet. Coop

Hi Frank,

Please send me pricing for the new bottle.

Thanks

Don

Hi Don,

Glass costs 0.78$ Fob Montreal one pallet contains 1421 bottles bulk. Cases are possible but the costs have not been studied yet!

Cheers,

Frank

Please send me technical drawing along with pricing per pallet. Coop

Coop.

Send me your email so that I can send you the drawing, my upload limit has been reached on the ADI :(

Price is 0.78$ per bottle Fob Montreal on bulk pallets of 1421.

Thanks,

Frank